- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mexican Layered Bean Dip Recipe Video
|Refried bean||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cheese dip||1⁄4 Can (2.5 oz) (walmart)|
|Fat free sour cream||1⁄2 Can (5 oz) (target brand)|
|Salsa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (bottled)|
|Lettuce leaves||50 Gram, shredded (or 1/2 packet)|
|Cheddar cheese||50 Gram (fat free, use as needed)|
|Black olive||2 Tablespoon, sliced|
Calories 434 Calories from Fat 168
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.3%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g53.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 55.4 mg
Sodium 1401.4 mg58.4%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.6 g30.2%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 21 g41.1%
Vitamin A 49.8% Vitamin C 15.9%
Calcium 34% Iron 68.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, mix together cheese dip with ¼ cup of water to make it thin.
2. In a glass dish, put a layer of beans and press it to make ½ inch thick base.
3. Pour the cheese dip mixture over the beans and spread well.
4. Put sour cream, salsa, lettuce and cheddar cheese in layer over the beans.
5. Sprinkle the slice olives on top.
6. Serve the bean dip as desired.