- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mexican Fajitas Recipe
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||6 , cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Green pepper||1 , seeded and cut into chunks|
|Skirt steak/Sirloin||1 Pound, cut into thin strips|
|Tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Black olives||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Guacamole||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 501 Calories from Fat 259
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48 mg
Sodium 859.3 mg35.8%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.1%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 7 g14.4%
Vitamin A 22.3% Vitamin C 61.9%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 19.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 275.°
2. Wrap every tortilla in foil and place in oven. Then, wrap the tortillas in a clean towel in order to keep warm and moist.
3. Take a large frying pan and heat some oil.
4. Add brown green onions and green pepper in the oil.
5. Stir in steak and stir-fry quickly.
6. In a warm serving dish, turn out the steak.
7. With his/her own Fajita, each dinner consists of meat wrapped in a tortilla and topped with tomatoes, olives, and guacamole.
8. Serve in a serving dish.