- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Enchiladas Suizas - (Mexican Food) Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||1 , cooked and shredded|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 1148 Calories from Fat 461
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g77.3%
Saturated Fat 19.2 g96.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 95.5 mg
Sodium 1638.3 mg68.3%
Total Carbohydrates 129 g42.9%
Dietary Fiber 22.3 g89.2%
Sugars 20.1 g
Protein 50 g99.1%
Vitamin A 18.7% Vitamin C 65.6%
Calcium 38.1% Iron 37.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, pour water, add chili, coriander and onion. Cook for about for 10 minutes.
2. Discard the water and blend the ingredients, add cream.
3. In a pan, heat oil(1 tablespoon) and cook the sauce for a few minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. In a skillet, heat oil( 1 Tablespoon) fry tortillas from both sides.
6. Pour some sauce over the plate.
7. Dip the tortilla on the sauce and place it over the plate.
8. Place some chicken over one of the tortilla’s sides and roll up. Repeat this for all the tortillas. Pour some more sauce over it.
12. Garnish with cheese and cream, allow the cheese to melt and serve.