- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mexican Dosa Recipe
|Baked beans||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Grated paneer||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Skim Milk, Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Green chili paste||1 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)|
|Small tomatoes||2 , cut into small square pieces|
|Capsicum||1 , cut into small square pieces|
|Salsa/Pasta sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 957 Calories from Fat 184
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.9%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.7 mg
Sodium 2353.7 mg98.1%
Total Carbohydrates 155 g51.6%
Dietary Fiber 31.7 g126.6%
Sugars 32.5 g
Protein 46 g91.8%
Vitamin A 108% Vitamin C 248.5%
Calcium 29.8% Iron 31%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Then spread 2 tbsp of beans in triangular shape.
3. Place some tomatoes and capsicum on it.
4. Bend the tortilla from-three sides to give a triangular shape.
5. Heat a non stick pan on medium high. Place the tortilla on the pan with folded side on the bottom.
6. Let it cook for one minute and then turn it upside down to cook the other side for 1 minute till it gets a little brownish colour.