- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mexican Chicken Recipe
|Tortillas||12 , Cut into 6 pieces|
|Chopped cooked chicken||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz) (Undiluted)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz), undiluted|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , cut into strips|
|Minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated processed cheese||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Shortening||3 Tablespoon (To Grease Inside Of Pot)|
Calories 493 Calories from Fat 184
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.3%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g51.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 40.8 mg
Sodium 964.4 mg40.2%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.2%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 37 g75%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C 17.3%
Calcium 26.9% Iron 9.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together except the grated cheese and tortillas.
2) In a lightly greased slow cooker, place the tortillas at the bottom.
3) Spread a layer of the chicken mixture over the tortillas, then alternately place the layers of tortillas and the chicken mixture.
4) Then sprinkle over the grated cheese.
5) Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates