- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mexi-Cajun Seasoned Shrimp Fajita Tacos Recipe Video
|Shrimp||2 Pound, devein|
|Yellow onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Mexi - cajun seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|For the creamy salsa|
|Sour cream||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (daisy)|
|Light mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Mexi-cajun seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Tortillas||10 (Par-baked, HEB)|
Calories 396 Calories from Fat 109
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.1%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 242.5 mg80.8%
Sodium 647.7 mg27%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.7%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 36 g71.9%
Vitamin A 15.2% Vitamin C 10.8%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 25.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedCast iron pot.
1. Clean and devein the shrimps, chop finely, keep it aside.
2. Finely chop the onion and sauté it in a pan with the melted butter.
3. Sauté until the onions is translucent or for 5 minutes.
4. Add the shrimps and cook them along with the onions for 10 minutes
5. Generously season the shrimps with the mexi-cajun seasoning and cook the shrimps further for 10 minutes or until the shrimps turns pink.
6. In the meantime make the sauce by combining in a bowl, sour cream, light mayonnaise and mexi-cajun seasoning.
7. Warm the tortillas, and fill it with the shrimps and top it with the creamy salsa.
8. Serve the shrimps fajita tacos along with a glass of coke.