- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spanish Meringue Omelette Cake Recipe Video
|Castor sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Muffins||3 , sliced (Plain Variety)|
|Soy milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Liquid caramel||4 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon (As Required)|
|Topping||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Multi-Colored, As Required)|
Calories 230 Calories from Fat 61
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.5%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg
Sodium 243.8 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 14.5 g
Protein 10 g19.8%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 11.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a large bowl, place the muffin slices, pour over the soya milk and keep aside.
3) In another bowl lightly beat 3 eggs, then pour over the muffins and mix thoroughly.
4) In a greased baking pan, pour in the mixture and bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
5) In a bowl, separate 3 egg whites and whisk until stiff.
6) Add in the castor sugar and whisk further to mix.
7) Remove the omelette form oven and spread the top evenly with the liquid caramel.
8) Then top with the meringue and bake for another 3 minutes.
9) Sprinkle all over with the multi-colored topping and serve.