- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Melting Snowballs Cookie Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), room temperature|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pure vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 93 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.5%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg
Sodium 33.3 mg1.4%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.23 g0.9%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 0.92 g1.8%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.3% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and line it with parchment paper.
2. In the bowl of the stand mixer drop the butter, sugar, salt and the vanilla extract. Mix together until creamy and fluffy.
3. Pour in the all purpose flour.Mix until well combined.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours until it is firm.
5. Divide the dough and form 1 inch balls out of each and place on the cookie sheet.
6. Bake for about 13 minutes until the edges of the cookie looks brown.
7. Remove from oven and dust them with confectioner's sugar.
8. Place on a decorative platter and serve.