- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Melting Pot Cheddar Cheese Fondue Recipe Video
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated (medium aged)|
|Emmenthaler swiss cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Beer||4 Ounce (Coors Light)|
|Garlic||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Mustard||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (Colman's mustard)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1720 Calories from Fat 1072
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 123 g188.5%
Saturated Fat 73.3 g366.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 363.9 mg
Sodium 1649 mg68.7%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.4%
Sugars 7.1 g
Protein 113 g226.8%
Vitamin A 97.8% Vitamin C 26.5%
Calcium 381.2% Iron 38%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl, add both the cheese.
2. Add the flour and lightly toss it in the cheese.
3. In a fondue pot, pour the beer.
4. Add the garlic, the Worcestershire sauce and dried mustard powder and let it cook for a couple of minutes.
5. Drop the cheese and let it melt totally. Keep stirring and this takes about 2 minutes.
6. Serve the fondue with crust pieces of bread and green apple wedges.