- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Melon and Raspberries In Sauternes Recipe
|Galia melon||1 Small (Ripe)|
|Fresh raspberries||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Sauternes||375 Milliliter, chilled (1/2 Bottle)|
Calories 334 Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2%
Saturated Fat 0.23 g1.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 113 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.8%
Dietary Fiber 9.9 g39.7%
Sugars 50.6 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C 202.1%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 12.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut the melon into halves.
2) Either with a melon bailer, scoop the flesh into small balls or cu it into small cubes.
3) In 4 glass dishes, arrange the melon and raspberries in equal quantities.
4) If any melon juice is there, pour it over the fruits.
5) Cover the dishes and keep to chill in refrigerator.
6) Serve with chilled Sauternes poured over fruits to cover them.