- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mediterranean Salmon Recipe Video
|Wild salmon fillet||3|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cracked black pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon||1 , thinly sliced|
|Red onions||1⁄2 , thinly sliced|
|Kalamata olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh oregano||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Pepperoncini peppers||4 , thinly sliced|
|Feta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crumbled|
|White wine||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 422 Calories from Fat 227
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.8%
Saturated Fat 6 g29.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 100.2 mg
Sodium 1547.9 mg64.5%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.4%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 34 g68.5%
Vitamin A 15.8% Vitamin C 41.1%
Calcium 20.8% Iron 10.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut the onion, lemons and pepperoncini pepper in thin slices.
3. Roughly chop the tomatoes.
4. In a baking pan, place the salmon filets skin side down and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. On each salmon fillet, make layers of 3 lemon slices, 3 onion slices, pepperoncini, and some plum tomatoes.
6. Layer the remaining salmon fillets in the same way.
7. Sprinkle kalamata olives, feta, and oregano over each fillet.
8. Pour in the wine in the bottom of the pan.
9. Put the salmon in the oven, and cook for 30 minutes, or until light browned on top.
10. Serve hot as desired.