- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mediterranean Potato Salad Recipe
|Cubed, cooked potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Canned whole green beans||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned artichoke hearts||6 Ounce, drained and halved (1 Can)|
|Red onion||1 Small, sliced and separated into rings|
|Leaf lettuce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pitted ripe olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||3 , peeled and quartered|
|Green pepper||1 , sliced in thin rings|
|Rolled anchovies||2 Ounce, canned and drained (1 Can)|
|Snipped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 975 Calories from Fat 256
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g33%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 759.1 mg
Sodium 1617.6 mg67.4%
Total Carbohydrates 127 g42.3%
Dietary Fiber 32.5 g130%
Sugars 21.9 g
Protein 59 g117%
Vitamin A 185.5% Vitamin C 378.2%
Calcium 52.2% Iron 177.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Combine the first 5 ingredients, cover, and chill overnight.
2) Blend salad oil, tarragon vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, sry mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper to prepare the dressing.
3) Drain vegetables and reserve the dressing
4) Take a bowl, line with lettuce leaves, and spoon the drained vegetables in it.
5) Arrange tomatoes, olives, eggs, pepper, and anchovies on top, sprinkle parsley.
6) Serve with the reserved dressing.