- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Culinary Carrie: Cuban Medianoche Sandwich Recipe Video
|Rolls||4 (hoagie style rolls)|
|Yellow mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Baked ham slices||1⁄4 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Roast pork||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Swiss cheese||1⁄4 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (room temperature)|
Calories 1029 Calories from Fat 362
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g62.6%
Saturated Fat 16.1 g80.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 68.3 mg
Sodium 1967.3 mg82%
Total Carbohydrates 101 g33.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.4%
Sugars 16.4 g
Protein 64 g128.5%
Vitamin A 14.4% Vitamin C 0.75%
Calcium 59.2% Iron 32.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needpanini grill or sandwich press
1. Horizontally slice the bread in half, spread the mustard and divide the cheese slices, baked ham and roast pork and dill pickles.
2. Start with the ham followed by the pork, cheese, and dill pickles.
3. Heat up your Panini maker or sandwich press, apply butter on each side of the press.
4. Place the prepared sandwich inside and grill until all the cheese is melted and the bread is browned from all side, approximately 10 minutes.
5. Serve the cuban medianoche sandwich warm along with slices of dill pickleson the side.