- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Culinary Carrie: Cuban Medianoche Sandwich Recipe Video
|Rolls||4 (hoagie style rolls)|
|Yellow mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Baked ham slices||1⁄4 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Roast pork||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Swiss cheese||1⁄4 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (room temperature)|
Calories 407 Calories from Fat 227
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.3%
Saturated Fat 15.2 g76.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 97.6 mg32.5%
Sodium 1544.1 mg64.3%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 30 g60%
Vitamin A 42.2% Vitamin C 0.75%
Calcium 48% Iron 9.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needpanini grill or sandwich press
1. Horizontally slice the bread in half, spread the mustard and divide the cheese slices, baked ham and roast pork and dill pickles.
2. Start with the ham followed by the pork, cheese, and dill pickles.
3. Heat up your Panini maker or sandwich press, apply butter on each side of the press.
4. Place the prepared sandwich inside and grill until all the cheese is melted and the bread is browned from all side, approximately 10 minutes.
5. Serve the cuban medianoche sandwich warm along with slices of dill pickleson the side.