- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Meatloaf Hamburger Barbecue Recipe Video
|Ground chuck beef||4 Pound|
|Pork sausage||1 Pound|
|Bell peppers||4 Medium|
|Vidala onion||1 Large|
Calories 933 Calories from Fat 627
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 70 g107.3%
Saturated Fat 13 g65%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 216.2 mg
Sodium 1291 mg53.8%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.4%
Sugars 12.7 g
Protein 54 g108.4%
Vitamin A 6.8% Vitamin C 106.4%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Form the Beef Ground Chuck on a baking pan about 1-2" thick as shown.
2. Sauté sausage and bacon, and then add sliced vegetables, cooking only slightly so that they remain firm.
3. Spread sauce on the meatloaf and then cover with your favorite shredded cheese.
4. Now cover the meatloaf with all the prepared sausage, bacon and veggies.
5. Place the loaf opposite the hot coals in a grill set up for indirect heat! Add some hickory wood, apple wood, or mesquite to produce a light smoke(Optional).
6. Maintain temperature of the covered grill at around 250-275f for up to about 1hour, or until the internal temperature of the meatloaf reaches about 160f.
7. Remove, slice into burger patties, serve and enjoy. Perfect for slicing and sandwiches.