- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Meatloaf Burgers Recipe
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Ground pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Parsley||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 1356 Calories from Fat 988
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 111 g170.4%
Saturated Fat 39.2 g196.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 656 mg
Sodium 810.8 mg33.8%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.4%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 65 g129.9%
Vitamin A 37.1% Vitamin C 24.5%
Calcium 16.4% Iron 34%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Into a medium bowl, pare and finely dice the shallot, and add to the meat.
2) Now add the parsley. 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
3)Lightly combine the ingredients with your hands.
4) Shape the meat mixture into four 1-inch-thick patties, pressing the ingredients together just required to ensure that the burgers will not fall apart or separate when fried.
5) Heat the oil in a large skillet over moderate-high heat and cook the burgers for 4-5 minutes on each side, until browned and tender.
6) Transfer the burgers onto a plate and wrap with foil. 7) Make the buns intwo halves and toast lightly on each side.
8) Pat the skillet with a paper towel, and now stir the butter until melted over moderate heat.
9) Fry the eggs to the desired state.
10) Now lay each burger onto a bun and top with a fried egg before serving.