- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Meatloaf With Cranberries Recipe Video
|Minced pork||500 Gram|
|Chopped carrots||100 Gram|
|Chopped celery||50 Gram|
|Dried cranberries||25 Gram|
|Cooked ham||250 Gram|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1725 Calories from Fat 982
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 109 g167.9%
Saturated Fat 43.1 g215.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 320.6 mg
Sodium 4999.2 mg208.3%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g26.2%
Sugars 27.5 g
Protein 145 g289.5%
Vitamin A 344.1% Vitamin C 18.2%
Calcium 66.5% Iron 31.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Prepare your baking pan and put enough parchment paper that will suit your baking pan.
3. Before to put your meat you may prepare everything first just simply mixing everything on a mixing bowl where there is the MINCED PORK, then you may add the CHOPPED CARROTS, CHOPPED CELERY, DRIED CRANBERRIES, GARLIC POWDER, BLACK PEPPER POWDER, PARMESAN CHEESE and SALT. Then mix everything using your clean hand.
4. After mixing is done. Place your parchment paper in the table or in a wide plate and put some half portion of the meat. Spread it very well in a round shape and press it good to make it firm.
5. Then next is you put in your parchment paper with the meat in your baking pan.
6. Follow the 125grams of HAM.
7. Then another layer of meat. Then another set of 125grams of HAM. Then final layer of meat and don€™t forget to press it good to make it very firm.
8. Once it€™s ready you can now put it in the oven and cook it for at least 30-40minutes. Don€™t overcook or else the meat will be very dry.
9. After cooking is done MEATLOAF is now ready to serve.
For more information please visit: http://www.cookingwithpeachy.com/
This video is a creation of Peachy24. You can visit cookingwithpeachy for complete recipes, and more videos.