- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Savory Country Meatloaf Recipe Video
|Lean ground beef||2 Pound|
|Oatmeal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely diced and sauted onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated garlic||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 388 Calories from Fat 147
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.1%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 194.3 mg64.8%
Sodium 602.1 mg25.1%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.95 g3.8%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 37 g73.8%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C 0.54%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 42.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Mash it well to get a smooth texture.
3. Mix beef, bread, oatmeal, worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and garlic together.
4. Shape the meat into a loaf shape and transfer it into a baking dish.
5. Preheat oven at 350 F.
6. Bake the meatloaf for 40-45 minutes.
7. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes and slice it.
8. Serve it with brown onion gravy.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.