- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mediterranean Meatloaf Recipe Video
|Ground chicken||1 Pound|
|Basil||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Frozen peas/Portabella mushroom cap||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Sundried tomatoes||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 218 Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.8%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 101.7 mg
Sodium 570.8 mg23.8%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.6%
Sugars 6.7 g
Protein 20 g40.2%
Vitamin A 97.2% Vitamin C 23.2%
Calcium 15.2% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and spray a pan with non-stick spray,
2. In a large bowl mix together all vegetables, seasonings, bread crumbs, egg and cheese until well blended.
3. Add meat to the vegetable mix and combine well with your hands.
4. Form the meat mix into a loaf and transfer to the prepared pan or you can bake the meat mix in a loaf pan, cover with foil and place in oven for 20 minutes.
5. After 20 minutes of baking, remove foil and cook for another 20 minutes.
6. Next spread top of meatloaf with ketchup and cook under broiler for another 5 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and let it rest for 10-15 minutes before serving.
8. In a serving plate, slice into 1 inch slices and serve with mashed potatoes and salad.