- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick and Easy Meatloaf Recipe Video
|Ground beef||5 Pound|
|Ketchup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Italian dressing||5 Tablespoon|
|Steak sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Barbecue sauce||1⁄2 Bottle (0.5 l)|
|Dry mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Breadcrumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 799 Calories from Fat 569
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g97.5%
Saturated Fat 22.7 g113.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 197.2 mg
Sodium 706.6 mg29.4%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.24 g0.95%
Sugars 11.6 g
Protein 40 g79.8%
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 5.9%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 14.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Take the ground beef in a mixing bowl.
3. Beat the eggs well before adding it to ground beef.
4. Apart from the BBQ sauce, add all other ingredients to the ground beef.
5. Using your hands, combine the beef mixture.
6. Transfer the mixture into a baking dish and level it well.
7. Pour barbecue sauce all over the top. Spread it evenly all over.
8. Bake it for 40 minutes.
9. When beef separates from the pan the meatloaf is done.
10. Remove meatloaf from the oven and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
11. Serve hot.