- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Meatballs Recipe Video
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Soft bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finely chopped|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ketchup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Sauce)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (For Sauce)|
|Vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (For Sauce)|
|Pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon (For Sauce)|
Calories 483 Calories from Fat 287
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.1%
Saturated Fat 11.7 g58.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 134.3 mg44.8%
Sodium 503.4 mg21%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.37 g1.5%
Sugars 25.8 g
Protein 22 g43.2%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, milk, and chopped onion and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Incorporate all the ingredients well.
4. Shape mixture into balls.
5. Take a cookie sheet and cover with parchment paper.
6. Combine together ketchup, sugar, Vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and onion to form a sauce mixture.
7. Place meatballs on the cookie sheet.
8. Place in a 350° preheated oven and bake for 18 minutes.
9. In a quart baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
10. Add in baked meat balls and pour sauce over it.
11. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 60 minutes.
12. Serve meatballs hot as a main dish or as an appetizer.