- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Meatballs With Parmesan Recipe
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Beef||2 Pound, ground|
|Italian sausage||1 Pound|
Calories 502 Calories from Fat 312
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g53%
Saturated Fat 13.3 g66.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 200.8 mg
Sodium 873.1 mg36.4%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.27 g1.1%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 38 g76.8%
Vitamin A 7.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 13% Iron 21.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together eggs, milk, crumbs, cheese, and salt.
3. Add beef and sausages; mix well.
4. Form medium size balls; about 42 meatballs.
5. In a shallow baking dish, place meatballs and bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
6. Drain fat, cool and freeze if desired.
7. Serve with spaghetti or reheat and serve.