- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pineapple Meatballs Recipe
|Canned tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chopped leek||2 Tablespoon|
|Powdered ginger||1 Dash|
|Canned pineapple||14 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
Calories 529 Calories from Fat 284
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.5%
Saturated Fat 11.5 g57.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 132.9 mg
Sodium 792.6 mg33%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 32.8 g
Protein 22 g43.9%
Vitamin A 6.7% Vitamin C 22.4%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a baking dish and add the chopped onions, lemon juice, salt, brown sugar and tomato soup in it.
2) Cook for 7 ½ minutes stirring once after 4 minutes.
3) Take a bowl and mix the ground beef, cornstarch, chopped leeks, beaten eggs and ginger powder together.
4) Shape the mixture into several balls.
5) Add it to the soup, stirring well.
6) Cook for another 4 minutes.
7) Turn the balls and cook for 3 minutes more.
8) Dice the pineapple and add it to the meatballs.
9) Cook for an additional minute.
10) Serve with any garnish of your choice.