- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Meatball Barbecue Recipe
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Quick cooking rolled oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Pimiento-stuffed green olives||20 Large|
|Bottled barbecue sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 469 Calories from Fat 341
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57.5%
Saturated Fat 11.6 g57.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 116.2 mg
Sodium 1405.7 mg58.6%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 22 g44.2%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl or a container combine first 6 ingredients and dash pepper.
2. Mix well adding beef and shape meat around olives, forming 20 meatballs.
3. On skewers, thread balls pushing skewer through olive.
4. Brush with barbecue sauce and grill over hot coals 8 minutes.
5. Turn, brush again with barbecue sauce and grill 4 minutes longer.
6. Arrange on serving platter and spoon around with barbecue sauce drippings.