- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lady Kook's Meat Lasagna Recipe Video
|Lasagna noodles||200 Gram|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato meat sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
Calories 521 Calories from Fat 188
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.5%
Saturated Fat 9 g45%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.1 mg33%
Sodium 1007.9 mg42%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.7%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.2%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 38 g76.5%
Vitamin A 11.1% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 52.7% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Heat the saucepan on Medium-high.
3. In a sauce pan, pour water, allow to boil, add lasagna noodles and cook for 10 minutes. Rinse noodles.
7. In a bowl, combine egg, cottage cheese and blend.
9. Add basil, oregano, and Parmesan cheese(1/2 cup), blend again.
11. Layer a baking pan with tomato meat sauce to cover the bottom of the pan.
12. Place some of the lasagna noodles onto the sauce layer.
13. Cover the noodles with sauce, and then with cottage mixture.
14. Top with mozzarella cheese. Repeat the layering.
16. Finally top with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese(1/2 Cup).
17. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
18. Serve with your choice of beverage.