- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Meat Stuffed Veal Medaillons Recipe
|Stuffing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bacon pieces||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Chopped cooked ham||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Chicken stock||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Veal medallions||4 (1 Inch Thick)|
|Steak sauce||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Melted butter||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Oil||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2792 Calories from Fat 1070
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 117 g179.5%
Saturated Fat 40.8 g203.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1428.3 mg
Sodium 6977.9 mg290.7%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.5%
Sugars 14.9 g
Protein 372 g744.4%
Vitamin A 25.3% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 5% Iron 9.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
– In a heated skillet, fry bacon and ham at high heat and stir gently.
– Degrease skillet, add small amount of chicken stock and let mixture simmer for 4 minutes. Add rest of chicken stock and let boil for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
– Cut a cavity in the side of each veal medallion. Fill with stuffing and close with toothpicks. Baste stuffed veal medallions with steak sauce and melted butter.
– Place stuffed veal medallions on lightly oiled broiling pan. Broil 6 inches (15 cm) from heat source, approximately 4 minutes on each side.
– Baste medallions occasionally with liquid from broiling pan.