- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled and Meat Stuffed Pita Bread Recipe Video
|Onion||1 Large, coarsely chopped|
|Fresh parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground beef||3⁄4 Pound (sirloin)|
|Ground cloves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|All spice powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|Pita breads||10 Large|
|Ground lamb meat||3⁄4 Pound|
Calories 650 Calories from Fat 268
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g45.9%
Saturated Fat 11.5 g57.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 81.4 mg27.1%
Sodium 707.4 mg29.5%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.2%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 30 g59%
Vitamin A 17% Vitamin C 29.4%
Calcium 13.2% Iron 20.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processor put onion and parsley. Process till fine.
2. Add both the meat, spices and salt and pepper. Continue to process till well combined.
3. Cut the pita bread into wedges (1 pita into 8 pieces).
4. Open each wedge and spread the meat mixture.
5. Grill on both sides till the meat is done.
6. In a serving plate, arrange the pita breads and serve immediately.
If any meat is not desired, then add the same meat in double amount.