- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Meat Patties Recipe
|Meat||1 Pound, finely chopped, cooked|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs), browned|
|Potatoes||4 Large, cooked|
Calories 536 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.5%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 96.7 mg
Sodium 204 mg8.5%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.8 g39.1%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 34 g67.1%
Vitamin A 28.2% Vitamin C 142.2%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 20.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Peel and chop the onion and tomatoes and keep aside.
2. Dice the potatoes.
3. To prepare the meat season it and bind with egg.
4. Make small rounds out of the meat mixture, toss in breadcrumbs, fry in dripping until brown and keep hot.
5. Mix the diced potatoes with the onion and tomato and fry gently until cooked, adding a little dripping to the pan as necessary.
6. In a warm dish arrange the mixture topping with the meat patties and serve.