- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Meat Loaf Wellington Recipe
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lean ground beef||3 Pound|
|Instant minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Crescent roll dough||1 Can (10 oz)|
Calories 493 Calories from Fat 195
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.9%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 150.4 mg
Sodium 1206.6 mg50.3%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.57 g2.3%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 40 g79.6%
Vitamin A 2.2% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 28.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat an oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl combine all ingredients except dough and press mixture into a loaf pan.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours.
4. Cool in pan for 5 minutes, drain off fat and invert meat loaf onto a cookie sheet.
5. Separate roll dough into 4 rectangles, overlap slightly on a pastry cloth or floured board to form a large rectangle.
6. Roll out to form a 10 x 15-inch rectangle and drape over meat loaf, covering all visible sides.
7. Trim excess dough and use it to make a braided design on top.
8. Brush top and sides with slightly beaten egg white.
9. Bake in a preheated 325° oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Serve the meat with garnish as desired.