- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef & Pork Meat Loaf Recipe
|Lean ground beef||3⁄4 Pound|
|Ground pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Fresh bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried savory leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Catsup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 198 Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.8%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g17.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 81.4 mg
Sodium 429.9 mg17.9%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.92 g3.7%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 17 g33.7%
Vitamin A 7.2% Vitamin C 12.6%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except those for topping.
2. Using your hand, mix the ingredients well.
3. Turn and press into a 9-inch x 5-inch. loaf dish.
4. Microwave at power -8 for 10 minutes.
5. Turn dish.
6. Blend catsup and Worcestershire sauce.
7. Pour and spread over meat loaf.
8. Return to microwave at the same power for 9 to 11 minutes until meat is cooked through.
9. Let the dish stand for 5 minutes.
10. Slice the loaf and serve warm.