- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Meat Loaf Recipe Video
|Herbed breadcrumb||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground meat||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Mustard||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
Calories 208 Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.6%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70.2 mg
Sodium 202.9 mg8.5%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 21 g41.7%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 0.5%
Calcium 7% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a roasting pan with aluminium foil
3. In a bowl, mix the ground meat, herbed breadcrumbs, eggs, pepper, 1/2 teaspoon mustard, 1 teaspoon ketchup and cayenne pepper with your hands.
4. Place the meat in the middle of the roasting pan and shape into a loaf.
5. Next, spread 2 tablespoons of ketchup and 2 tablespoons of mustard over the meat loaf.
6. Pop the pan into the oven for 45 minutes.
7. Cut into slices and serve as main dish along with a salad.
You can store the meatloaf in the refrigerator and use leftovers for awesome sandwiches.