- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Vegetarian Burger and Avocado Dip Recipe Video
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Avocado spread||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fat free yogurt||2 Teaspoon|
|Onion slices||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Tomato slices||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
Calories 1428 Calories from Fat 1178
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 130 g199.6%
Saturated Fat 22 g109.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.1 mg
Sodium 2925.5 mg121.9%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.3%
Dietary Fiber 12.8 g51.1%
Sugars 31.3 g
Protein 8 g15.9%
Vitamin A 46.7% Vitamin C 107.6%
Calcium 13.7% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cover the bottom of the dish with half of the amount of oil and balsamic vinegar.
3. Use the other half to cover the mushroom gills and top.
4. Sprinkle onion salt and pepper onto the mushrooms.
5. Reserve some for later use.
6. Bake for 5 minutes at 400 degrees.
7. Turn mushrooms over and bake for another 5 minutes.
8. Turn for a third time and bake 5 more minutes, a total of 15 minutes.
9. Place the cheese on the mushrooms for about 2 minutes to melt.
10. Place the buns in the oven to toast for about 3 minutes, or until desired toasted is reached.
1. Carve the half avocado out of the peel and place it into a bowl.
2. Place yogurt and the rest of the onion salt and pepper into the bowl.
3. Mash until a smooth consistency is reached and all ingredients are mixed in.
4. Spread avocado spread onto the toasted buns and place mushrooms on top.
5. Top with fresh onion, tomato and any other toppings you desire.
For more information please visit: http://www.mealsinarush.com/