- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Family Breakfast Recipe Video
|Shredded cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Peppers||1 Tablespoon (Red And Green Colored)|
|Broccoli||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mustard sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||2 , sliced lengthwise|
|Olives||2 , crushed|
Calories 276 Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.7%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g12.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117.1 mg
Sodium 525.2 mg21.9%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.3%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 9 g17.8%
Vitamin A 107.6% Vitamin C 37.1%
Calcium 11.6% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Crack 2 eggs in a ziploc bag plastic bag and sqeeze them.
2. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Boil water in a pan. Seal the bag and put it in water.
4. Let it cook for 10-15 minutes or until done.
5. Serve it in a plate.
1. Cut bread slices with a cookie cutter.
2. Spread mustard sauce, mayonnaise on it.
3. Cut cheese slices and tuna slices with cookie cutter.
4. Arrange the bread and other ingredients like a caterpillar.
5. Place carrot sticks for catepillar legs and olives for its eyes.
6. Put some chopped broccoli around to make bushes.
7. Serve the sandwich.
For more information please visit: http://www.mealsinarush.com/