- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Meal On A Platter Recipe
|Cooked green beans||3 Cup (48 tbs), drained (Whole, Or Canned)|
|Cooked peas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), drained (Or Canned)|
|Garlic dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Large curd cream style cottage cheese||12 Ounce (1 Carton, 1 1/2 Cups)|
|Head of lettuce||1|
|Canned luncheon meat||12 Ounce, cut into thin strips (1 Can)|
|Pimiento strip||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||1 , sliced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2567 Calories from Fat 1396
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 155 g239%
Saturated Fat 42.6 g213.1%
Trans Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 561.5 mg
Sodium 6558 mg273.2%
Total Carbohydrates 192 g64%
Dietary Fiber 57.8 g231.1%
Sugars 87.4 g
Protein 135 g270.4%
Vitamin A 3099% Vitamin C 330%
Calcium 100.1% Iron 93%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In individual dishes, place the peas and beans and pour over the garlic dressing.
2) Refrigerate for about 2 hours, turning frequently, then drain well.
3) In a bowl, add the cottage cheese and sprinkle with the chopped chives or parsely.
4) On a platter, place the bowl in the center and surround with 4 large lettuce cups.
5) Fill the cups with the celery fans, carrot curls, luncheon meat strips and peas.
6) Place four bundles of beans between the lettuce cups.
7) Garnish with the pimiento strips and serve immediately with extra garlic dressing.