- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Maypo Pancakes Recipe
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|30 second oatmeal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Maypo)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
Calories 277 Calories from Fat 96
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.5%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.4%
Trans Fat 0.8 g
Cholesterol 58.5 mg19.5%
Sodium 431.2 mg18%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.5%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 9 g17.1%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 21.3% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Sift together the dry ingredients.
2) Mix in MAYPOÂ®.
3) Beat together milk and eggs.
4) Fold this to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5) Add in melted shortening, stirring well.
6) Onto a hot greased griddle, drop by spoonsful of batter.
7) Toss the pancakes to cook the other side when covered with bubbles and cook until browned.
8) Serve at once.