- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Salad Dressing Recipe Video
|Shallots||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Dijon mustard||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raspberry jam/Honey||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 880 Calories from Fat 758
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 86 g131.6%
Saturated Fat 12.2 g61%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15 mg5%
Sodium 462.1 mg19.3%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 19.6 g
Protein 2 g3.6%
Vitamin A 7.1% Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Combine shallots, Dijon mustard and vinegar in a bowl.
2. Add a pinch of salt followed by raspberry jam. Whisk it well.
3. Stream in olive oil into the dressing, while whisking it well, until all the oil is incorporated.
4. Store in a bottle. Shake before using.
5. You could have this dressing with any salad of your choice.