- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Salad Dressing Recipe Video
|Shallots||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Dijon mustard||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raspberry jam/Honey||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 783 Calories from Fat 669
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 76 g116.4%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g50.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 275.4 mg11.5%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.6%
Sugars 13.6 g
Protein 4 g7.1%
Vitamin A 7.1% Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Combine shallots, Dijon mustard and vinegar in a bowl.
2. Add a pinch of salt followed by raspberry jam. Whisk it well.
3. Stream in olive oil into the dressing, while whisking it well, until all the oil is incorporated.
4. Store in a bottle. Shake before using.
5. You could have this dressing with any salad of your choice.