- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Massaman Curry With Chicken And Potatoes Recipe Video
|Massaman curry paste||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Mae Sri Brand)|
|Coconut milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Chaokoh)|
|White onion||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), cubed|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Palm sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Raw peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 397 Calories from Fat 188
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.9%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 107.2 mg35.7%
Sodium 200 mg8.3%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.8%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 33 g65.9%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C 22.1%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 17.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot over medium heat, pour coconut milk. When it bubbles, put massaman curry paste and mix well.
2. Stir for a few minutes and add chicken, potatoes, onions, coconut milk and water.
3. Add palm sugar. Cover with a lid and cook for 10-15 minutes.
4. Stir in salt and peanuts. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Serve the Massaman Chicken Curry with rice and sliced cucumber.