- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mashed Potato Topping Recipe
|Potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), mashed|
|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), hot|
|Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
Calories 158 Calories from Fat 56
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.6%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.58 mg
Sodium 511.7 mg21.3%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g11%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 3 g6.9%
Vitamin A 7.1% Vitamin C 40.1%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Whisk together mashed potatoes, margarine, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg until the mixture turns into light and fluffy.
2. Spread over top of chicken mixture and sprinkle lightly with paprika.
3. Bake the dish at 400°F for about 20 minutes.
4. Get the baked potatoes out of the oven.
5. Bring it into room temperature and serve.