- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Masala Tomatoes Recipe
|Firm tomatoes||3 Large|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), peeled and grated|
|Coriander||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finley chopped|
|Green chutney||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Powdered cumin||1 Teaspoon (Jeera)|
|Puffed rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cleaned|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 264 Calories from Fat 17
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.9%
Saturated Fat 0.23 g1.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 753.2 mg31.4%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.7%
Dietary Fiber 14.8 g59.3%
Sugars 23.2 g
Protein 8 g16.2%
Vitamin A 310.5% Vitamin C 140.7%
Calcium 13.6% Iron 18.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Arrange on the plate side by side.
3. Dot each slice with the chutney.
4. Sprinkle salt and jeera powder.
5. Sprinkle the grated carrot and then the onion on all slices.
6. Sprinkle the puffed rice on top.
7. Garnish with chopped coriander.