- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Indian Masala Papad Recipe Video
|Papad||2 Medium (Garlic flavored papad used)|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
|Assorted vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely (Onions, tomatoes and bell peppers used)|
|Cumin powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Use as per taste)|
|Red chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chaat masala||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Cilantro||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
Calories 48 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.68 g1%
Saturated Fat 0.12 g0.61%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.2 mg0.07%
Sodium 230.8 mg9.6%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.9%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 3 g5.5%
Vitamin A 43.7% Vitamin C 8.9%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a papad, lay it on a plate, spray with some oil.
2. Put it in the microwave oven for about 30 seconds each side.
3. In a bowl, season the finely chopped vegetables with cumin powder, salt, red chili powder and chaat masala. Sprinkle some freshly chopped cilantro and mix well.
4. Spread the mix over the papad and serve
5. Serve fresh as an appetizer or a snack.