- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Almond paste||7 Pound|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Marshmallow cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Confectioner’s sugar||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Food coloring||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 18101 Calories from Fat 7374
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 881 g1355.4%
Saturated Fat 83.5 g417.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 402.2 mg16.8%
Total Carbohydrates 2412 g803.9%
Dietary Fiber 152.4 g609.7%
Sugars 1945.4 g
Protein 286 g571.5%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 5.3%
Calcium 547.7% Iron 282.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, add almond paste, corn syrup, vanilla and marshmallow cream and mix till smooth.
2) Add in the confectioners' sugar, 1/2 cup at a time.
3) Knead till smooth and well blended.
4) Form small balls of dough and shape into various fruit shapes.
5) Dilute food coloring with water and use to paint fruits with a small brush.
6) Store in refrigerator or airtight container.
7) When required, keep at room temperature for 30 minutes and then serve.