- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mary Norwak's Fruit Cream Recipe
|Blackberries/Raspberries / currants / gooseberries||1 Pound|
|Corn flour||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 968 Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.4%
Saturated Fat 0.07 g0.33%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 7.2 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 244 g81.2%
Dietary Fiber 24.3 g97.2%
Sugars 192.1 g
Protein 6 g12.8%
Vitamin A 19.4% Vitamin C 158.8%
Calcium 13.4% Iron 16.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Clean the fruits.
2) In a pan, boil water, add fruit and sugar, and boil until fruit is soft.
3) Mix corn flour with a little cold water, blend into hot liquid, and bring back to boil.
4) Let the mixture cool.
5) Pack in serving dish covered with foil.
6) Store in refrigerator to chill.
7) Serve the chilled fruit cream as dessert.