- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cucumber and Raspberry Mojito Recipe Video
|Mint leaves||1 Tablespoon (as required)|
|Raspberry||1 Ounce, frozen, thawed|
|Simple syrup||1 Ounce|
|Soda water||4 Ounce|
|Mint sprig||1 Small (for garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 259 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.43 g0.66%
Saturated Fat 0.08 g0.38%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 51.6 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.4%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 1 g2.9%
Vitamin A 16.2% Vitamin C 25.1%
Calcium 7.3% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a blender, mince cucumber and fresh mint.
2) Put the minced cucumber into the muddler.
3) Add frozen rasperries with juice to the muddler.
4) Pour in vodka.
5) Muddle all the ingredients together thoroughly to release the flavor.
6) Pour this into the shaker.
7) Add simple syrup and little bit of ice to the shaker.
8) Shake it up vigorously.
9) Fill the glass with ice.
10) Squeeze fresh lemon over the ice.
11) Strain the drink into the serving glass.
12) Fill up with soda water.
13) Dip a cucumber piece into the mixture of raw sugar and mint. Place this into the drink to serve.