- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Marvelous Brownies Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate||2 Ounce, melted|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 281 Calories from Fat 140
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.1%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g33.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 59.8 mg19.9%
Sodium 45.5 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 25.5 g
Protein 3 g6.5%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C 0.15%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
3. In a bowl, add and combine flour with salt and set it aside.
4. In another bowl, cream the butter with sugar.
5. Stir the eggs one at a time until well combined.
6. Slowly stir in the flour into the wet ingredients and add the unsweetened chocolate, vanilla extract and pecans. Mix until well combined.
7. Take the greased pan and spread the batter evenly into it and bake it at 350 degrees fro 25 - 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
8. Serve these pecan brownies with warm milk or coffee.