- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Marshmallow Snowman Recipe Video
|Black gel||2 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Licorice||1 (Red Peel And Pull String)|
|Red peels||1 Ounce|
|Peanut butter cups||1 Small|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 311 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.2%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.49 mg
Sodium 298.5 mg12.4%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18%
Sugars 31.4 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 68%
Calcium 5% Iron 8.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Wrap the licorice around the marshmallow to make the snow man's scraf.
3. Take decroating gel and make his eyes, nose and smile.
4. Put frosting on the oreo and prick a toothpick.
5. Take another marshmallow to make snowman's body.
6. Break a pretzel stick into half and make its arms.
7. Using a candy make the snowman's hat.
8. Place the snowman on a platter and serve.