- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Marshmallow Rice Crisps Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Rice crispiest||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5673 Calories from Fat 538
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 121 g186.6%
Saturated Fat 38.7 g193.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 161.3 mg
Sodium 6590.1 mg274.6%
Total Carbohydrates 1145 g381.7%
Dietary Fiber 80.2 g320.9%
Sugars 211.2 g
Protein 85 g169.4%
Vitamin A 40.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 874.5% Iron 225.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl melt butter and marshmallows over hot water.
2) Add vanilla.
3) Use a large bowl to butter the sides.
4) Pour in rice krispies, and add marsh-mallow mixture.
5) Combine all thoroughly.
6) Use a well buttered pan, to spread the mixture evenly.
7) Allow to set the mixture in a cool, dry spot.
8) Slice the mixture in squares and serve with tea or coffee.