- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Marshmallow Frosting Recipe
|Granulated sugar||250 Milliliter|
|Lemon juice||10 Milliliter|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1807 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.6 g0.93%
Saturated Fat 0.14 g0.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 296.8 mg12.4%
Total Carbohydrates 455 g151.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.29 g1.2%
Sugars 394.9 g
Protein 11 g21.7%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
1. Take a double boiler and soften the marshmallows in it.
2. Take saucepan and add water and sugar into it and boil the mixture until it becomes syrupy and attains the consistency of long threads.
3. In another bowl beat the egg whites until they turn stiff.
4. Pour in the syrup into the egg whites in a very slow pace and beat it rapidly.
5. Add vanilla and lemon along with marshmallows and whip it nicely.
6. Serve after frosting over the cake.