- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Marshmallow Delights with Caramel and Dark Chocolate Recipe Video
|Burnt sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melt|
|Pretzels||1 Cup (16 tbs), crush|
|Marshmallow||1⁄2 Bag (0.5 kg)|
|Dark chocolate||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melt|
|White chocolate chip bag||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 345 Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.4%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.4 mg0.5%
Sodium 291.8 mg12.2%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g25.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 42.5 g
Protein 3 g6.1%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 0.04%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl melt caramel. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, place crushed pretzel.
3. Now, dip marshmallow in caramel. Coat ½ ways up.
4. Then warp it with crushed pretzel.
5. Place it in a greased muffin liner, as shown in the video. Repeat for remaining marshmallow.
6. In pastry bag, pour melted dark chocolate.
7. Top marshmallow with melted dark chocolate.
8. Sprinkle chocolate shaving and serve immediately.