- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salmon Three Ways Recipe Video
|Salmon fillet||8 Ounce (For the pan seared salmon)|
|Regular salt||1 Tablespoon (For the pan seared salmon)|
|Salt spiced mixture||1 Teaspoon (For the pan seared salmon)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon (For the pan seared salmon & Northern Beans)|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, mince (For the Northern Bean)|
|Red onions||1 Tablespoon, slice (For the Northern Bean)|
|White bean||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For the Northern Bean)|
|Green bell pepper||1 Dash (For the Northern Bean)|
|Rosemary||1 Teaspoon, chop (For the Northern Bean)|
|Organic salt free white wine||1 Ounce (For the Northern Bean)|
|Fresh baby spinach||2 Ounce (For the Northern Bean)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (For the Quail Egg)|
|Quail egg||1 (For the Quail Egg)|
|Raw beet||2 Ounce, roasted (For the salad)|
|Tangerine||2 Ounce (For the salad)|
|Basil pesto||1 Teaspoon (For the salad)|
|Salmon mousse||2 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic orange reduction||1 Dash (For Garnish)|
|Prosciutto||2 Ounce (For Garnish)|
|Salmon roe||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1685 Calories from Fat 871
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 99 g151.5%
Saturated Fat 20.6 g103.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 354.9 mg118.3%
Sodium 7440.8 mg310%
Total Carbohydrates 98 g32.8%
Dietary Fiber 21 g84%
Sugars 18.8 g
Protein 95 g189.5%
Vitamin A 107.6% Vitamin C 70.4%
Calcium 46.3% Iron 97%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. For the pan seared salmon: Heat a pan with 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
2. Season an 8 ounce piece of salmon with salt and spice blend.
3. Sear the salmon in the pan on both sides for about 2-4 minutes.
4. Pop the pan into the oven for 7-8 minutes.
5. For the Northern Bean: In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of minced garlic and brown.
6. Add in red onions and saute.
7. Add white beans, a dash of salt and pepper, 1 teaspoon of chopped rosemary, white wine, baby spinach and saute.
8. For the Quail Eggs: Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan.
9. Crack the eggs into the pan and cook with lid on for about 4 minutes.
10. For the salad: In a bowl, add the roasted beets, mandarin oranges and basil pesto and mix.
11. On a plate, add the salmon mousse and top with the salad and top with a touch of balsamic orange reduction and baby greens. Wrap the salmon mousse with the prosciutto.
12. Add the Northern Beans to the plate and top with the pan seared salmon, quail egg and salmon roe.
13. Serve the entire plate as main course.