- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Marinated Sliced Tomatoes Recipe
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Oregano leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon, dried|
Calories 35 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.37 g0.56%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.26%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 251.7 mg10.5%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 2 g3.3%
Vitamin A 30.5% Vitamin C 41.8%
Calcium 2% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Place the tomato slices in shallow dish.
2) In a bowl, place together oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and oregano; mix well.
3) Stream the oil mixture over tomatoes.
4) Cover the bowl and refrigerate for several hours, until well chilled.
5) Serve the Marinated Sliced Tomatoes cold.