- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fruity Pork Medallions Recipe Video
|Pork tenderloin||800 Gram|
|Margarine||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Apple||1 Medium, grated|
|Apricot||1 Medium, slice|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Apple juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for the marinade)|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon (for the marinade)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon (for the marinade)|
|Icing sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for the marinade)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1297 Calories from Fat 419
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g72%
Saturated Fat 12.3 g61.6%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 520 mg
Sodium 425.6 mg17.7%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.4%
Sugars 33 g
Protein 167 g334.5%
Vitamin A 28.4% Vitamin C 31.2%
Calcium 9.1% Iron 47.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Marinate the pork in apple juice, garlic, lemon juice, icing sugar for about 12 hours.
2. Heat a pan. Add some olive oil.
3. Dab the pork medallions on a kitchen towel, to dry, and put them in pan.
4. Add margarine and sugar. Let sugar caramelize.
5. Add apple and apricots.
6. Add the marinade juice to the pan and cook until pork is cooked.
7. Serve it hot along with salad or plain cos leaves.